Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Bible studies loaded

Hello to anyone who actually sees this blog! I've been spending some spare time working on orders for my shop (EvenTheStones at Etsy) and getting some Bible studies updated and back online. Should you be interested, you may find several more new ones here: Berean Bible Study Gospel of John. Those include John 7, about the Feast of Tabernacles, John 8, about the eighth day of the feast, and the events that happened on that day, John 9 with the man born blind and John 10, about the Good Shepherd and the Good Shepherd in contrast to that coming worthless shepherd, that most people call the antichrist.

If you are reading this, I really would like very much to know what you'd like to see here. This blog can go pretty much any direction that you would find helpful. Since I'm just getting started, there are very few readers, so if you are one of them, you represent a very large proportion of my audience! What do you want to read more about? Please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment